Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Luxury products for events

I was recently asked about my favorite luxury products by my dear friend Nadine and I thought I would do a post about my most coveted and upscale products. For a shoot, for example, I really am not looking for a moisturizer that will combat the signs of aging but one that will provide me with good moisturizing qualities. That is why taking care of your skin outside from the set is so important. Some product I list I do use for prepping the skin for events and celebrities but the majority of them are just for personal indulgence.
Thread with caution, some of the products come with a hefty price tag.

Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Cleansing Oil

I am a huge fan of all the cleansing oils from Shu Uemura but this last one is, like its name, sublime.
It contains 8 botanical oils for 8 skincare benefits and contrary to what people may think it, it doesn´t leave your skin greasy.


Rodial Dragons Blood Hyaloric Moisturizer

The first in a series of Rodial products that are phenomenal. This day moisturizer will rehydrate your skin and plump it up while protecting your skin.


Rodial Glamtox SPF15

My second Rodial product. Every single time I use this moisturizer people ask me what I have done to my skin and how I get it to look so good. It won`t happen overnight but after a few weeks this little jewel will have your skin looking oh so fine.


RéVive Moisturizing Renewal Cream Suprême Ultra Retexturizing Hydrator

Not only does it provide lasting hydration, it also gives you the most healthy looking skin imaginable. Considering it is a little bit heavier and more anti-aging I would apply this one at night.

Rodial Glam Balm

Last Rodial product on this list. Flying doesn´t only dehydrate your skin, you will also lose your tan. That´s why it´s perfect for flying. It will create a protective hydrating barrier around your skin. Added benefit: you don´t lose your tan on the way home.It is also great if you have very dry areas that need a moisture boost.


Dr Sebagh Serum Repair

Applying this serum feels like you aren´t applying anything at all but nothing could be further from the truth. It boosts the hydration level in your skin, gets rid of fine lines and makes puffy eyes disappear like snow on a sunny day. This is amazing to use as an eye serum at events or all over if your skin needs a boost.



SK II Facial Treatment Mask

If you need anything on this list, forget every product on this list and just get this one. It is 8 hours of sleep when you have partied for 3 days and have just come home and need to go to work. It just leaves your skin looking amazing. For events this is my favorite product to prep the skin with.